Thursday, November 18, 2010

Writing. Rambling. Sorry.

The funny thing about writing a blog is that you actually have to write the blog. Who'd have thunk it???

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm currently staring at my screen waiting for a flash of inspiration to stri-- wait, was that it?!!!!

Nope. Just a little bit of heartburn from the Flamin' Hot Cheetos I'm eating for dinner. Classy, I know. Hope I don't stain my keys...

................... 45 Minutes Later...................

So, I gave up on writing and instead watched last week's episode of Fringe online. If you were a fan of The X-Files, The Twilight Zone, or Dawson's Creek, you totally need to tune in. What? Don't see the connection? Clearly those kids were aliens. Duh.

Whatever, I'm done with this. Enjoy the man candy. Even more enjoyable? The bad acting and even worse lace-front. Whoa boy. Talk about giving black women a bad name. Yikes.


3 comments:

  1. Really poor acting, really nice eye candy, even WORSE lace front. Come on Niki...you can do better!

    PS - this is the song that I said sounds like it belongs on the Nintendo soundtrack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can get on you when you take forever to write a new post! Love you Tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need her to fire the person doing her hair/weave/wig...........that's a hot ass mess

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, and it makes me feel super special that people thought enough of what I wrote to drop a line or two. Thanks for making me smile... :)