Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Do Me Right, Weight Watchers. Do Me Right.

Time for a Weight Watchers update!!

Let me tell you guys something-- I am in this win to this. Bought a food scale and everything! And, ending the day with points left makes me waaaay happier than it should. It's actually rather sad. But let's move on to the important stuff...

After five weeks on the program, I have lost 12.5 lbs!! Whoop Whoop! *Does patented happy dance*

Can you see a difference from last time?







So, that brings my weight down to 207.5.

#winning #duh

I gain weight pretty evenly and lose it the same, so I'm not sure I see much of a difference, but it's great to see the number on the scale!

I set my next goal at 198 lbs. I'm crossing my fingers that I can make it by graduation, which would be INCREDIBLE. I haven't been under 200 since the summer after my sophomore year at Michigan, guys. Mess around and have me naked out here this summer... hehehehe... ;)


Go Me!

S.

6 comments:

  1. congrats, Sam! keep up the great work. With motivation, you will reach your new goal as you've done with your first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yay! Don't run around naked- save those goodies for the hubby! Keep up the great work!

    You should subscribe to Self magazine- it is really inspiring, and they have great tear-away workout routines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the extraordinary good work. I think I will get on the band wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Sam! Dont be out here nehkkid- whoops don't know where that spelling came from. Keep up the good work! You can do it! ... and how long have you had that camera?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, pretty lady! I totally see the difference, especially around your waist. Keep trucking - you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Sam! You can do it...you can do it all night long!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, and it makes me feel super special that people thought enough of what I wrote to drop a line or two. Thanks for making me smile... :)