Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One Day I'm Going to Write Something Really Profound

And it will be AMAZING.

One day, I'm going to find the exact right words for the exact right moment and everyone will read it and cock their head to the side and squint their eyes and think.

They will think.

And then their eyes will get big and they'll take a deep breath and find themselves smiling a personal little half smile and their heart will beat a little faster or maybe flutter a bit and they'll shake their head and smile bigger or maybe bite their lip and they will feel it.

They will feel it.

And then they'll retweet it or reblog it or Facebook-like it or print it off and put it on their walls or write it in their personal journal and look at it whenever they need that feeling or that smile or those words again. And my words will have meant something and had an impact and made someone feel some kind of way and I will be happy.

One day I'm going to write something really profound. I'm going to find the exact right words for the exact right moment and I'm going to write the fuck outta those words.

And it will be epic.

S.

2 comments:

  1. If everyone is honest, they would admit they have fears. It is what we call life. Life is ever changing and we know what the alternative is to that. A place where we DON'T want to go. Fear is something to be conquered. Just do your best day by day. And don't forget to help others in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or you could just say something ignorant... :) yay! "winning!"
    but...
    i know you will
    and you'll write a very smart sista's book.
    as long as I can be the panama jackson to your champ. I suppose that makes Jas the mastermind girl who designs the blog.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments, and it makes me feel super special that people thought enough of what I wrote to drop a line or two. Thanks for making me smile... :)